ExtenSys works with the "best of breed" software
products and develops custom software when existing products are not
available. Our work often includes connecting or interfacing
third party products so they can work together.
For ExtenSys to deliver products and services that
exceed needs and specifications, we always involve clients and users on
a detailed level. Effective communication is one of the
cornerstones to our success.
ExtenSys is typically looking for people with the following
- C++ and/or Java experience.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Ruby, .net, Apache or Tomcat experience is an asset.
- Experience with various OS' such as UNIX, LINUX,
- Familiarity with hardware such as servers, PC's,
workstations, networks and switches/routers.
- Strong english communication skills, both verbal and
- Ability to work independently or in small groups on
tasks with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work within a software development
framework of best practices and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate with a degree in
software engineering or computer science and will posess a certain
degree of creativity and ingenuity. Several years experience in
the IT field or related disciplines is preferred.
Although there are no employment opportunities currently
available, ExtenSys is always interested in meeting talented
professionals. If you have experience in any of the areas listed and
feel you would be a valuable asset to our organization, please forward
your resume to us for review.
All resumes are kept for a period of six months. During
that time, if your qualifications match an opportunity we will contact
Positions will also be posted here as they become
available, so please check back.